Supporting the Next Generation Scholarship Program
The International Observatory on the Societal Impacts of AI and Digital Technology (OBVIA) is launching the 2022-2023 competition of its Supporting Next Generation Scholarship Program to encourage top college to post-doctoral candidates to undertake or pursue research or research-creation activities in the area of AI and digital societal impacts and responsible innovation.
- Postdoctoral fellowship fundings: $25,000 for 12 months, non-renewable
- Doctoral scholarships: $21,000 for 12 months, renewable twice
- Master’s scholarships: $15,000 for 12 months, renewable once
- Undergraduate scholarships: $5,000 for 12 months, non-renewable
- College scholarships: $1,500 for 12 months, non-renewable
Results of the 2022-2023 competition
Previous Scholarship Competitions
You can consult the details on the past competitions.