The International Observatory on the Societal Impacts of AI and Digital Technology (OBVIA) is launching the 4th competition of its Supporting Next Generation Scholarship Program to encourage top college to post-doctoral candidates to undertake or pursue research or research-creation activities in the area of AI and digital societal impacts and responsible innovation.
- Postdoctoral fellowship fundings: $25,000 for 12 months, non-renewable
- Doctoral scholarships: $21,000 for 12 months, renewable twice
- Master’s scholarships: $15,000 for 12 months, renewable once
- Undergraduate scholarships: $5,000 for 12 months, non-renewable
- College scholarships: $1,500 for 12 months, non-renewable
Application deadline: May 30, 2022, 9:00 a.m. (EDT)
Previous Scholarship Competitions
You can view our past competitions.